Monday, January 24, 2011

[J]



(Jimmy [J] in the MPP's "ribenaberry"
blazer-thats wat some says)
Salam,
writing 4 this blog surely is interesting and satisfying cuz it reminds me of wat and who am I...
Jimmy is a "made in Sarawak" n that will answer why am I muddling up my prose in maybe 3 or 4 tongues~
Muhamad Tirmizi was given to me like 18 years past n that is "undenyable" and it is too overdue when I become conscious of what I like and what want it to be for me.
Lets just say that I'm ok with it but I still have a nick to choose...
Jimmy was preferred by me n i kinda like it... more bout me, I like my blogger's backgroundcolour though J don't actually suite and harmonize in that colour...
ok, back to http://www.managerleague.com ... having some friedlies for now (result:1[J]-3[S]), cant wait for tomorrow's kick off~
for more info add Jimmy at www.facebook/jimmymuhamad


No comments:

Post a Comment