Hello followers (or not so followers)!! Theres something to share ni.. today kan, my moms baruuu balik dari Kuching~ ada hal la,,, alaa,, bz la ktakan... dgr2, early May ada lagi program kt KCH,,, n my dad pun kmungkinan besar this week angkat ke "sumwer" for work.. wen i ask him about Pesta Kaul, he answered me "ish, gago jk Pesta Kaul".. pak, xekot ka??? "gago... Pesta Kaul bpk gago ngan bnda lain....".. =.=!!
so, mcm ambik turn la my parents not stayin home,, (jgn slah sngka plak, we r happy family k..) all bcoz of work n cmnity services dat my moms love to join. Me?? I stay home. Like I told the Pegawai JPA, i do the housework while my parents off to work... I did k.. memang I did though not so much. Im a guy, born to mess the house.. wat u expect?? cook for the whole family?? pfft~
so juicy2 bnyak kt atas nih,,, straight to d point now, we just had our first Barbecue at our own NEW house,, (mentioned on the Title),, its fun!! I helped a lot,,, most of the time I take picture.. here r some of my elder brother 'contributions' to the event~
Besar2 lagi tu... abg ckap, bnyak lgi aritu, just kesian tengok kwn2 yg x dpt tengkap udang besar2,,, ow, my bro loves to fish,,, I mean Prawn,.. eh?? "Prawn a verb??" in Malay, dia suka menangkap Udang~ kn senang explain gtu!!
NI plak from my dad~
ni haa... klo x nmpak, dalam air tu ada Lobster Udang Udangan, n Ikan tenggiri (1 of the top ranked fish. Mukah xda salmon, dik) Noo,,, bkan my dad yg tangkap... beli.. some kawan bagi... besides, ada ayam (boring~) since i x tangkap or beli or even get anything from anyone, i should help wif the barbecue laa... Preparation r easy... im not really2 sure wat my dad done to the seafood+chicken... he mix them wif something.. i dont know~ i was watching ;
Kappa Mikey (1600)
CatDog (1630)
SpongeBob Squarepants (1700) (all at channel 119)
wen my dad did it,,, i think its just easy mixing2 thing.. kan??
This is wat we did to prepare the "bara" from the charcoal~
We burned them on stove!! LOL!! my dad told me not to blog bout this cuz so embrassing.. i think its creative n smart n ... A+ student!! ahahah... its kinda sgt berjaya n fast but wait till u see this 1.. lagi laa..
:D... malas nk kipas pkai tgn, pkai je la Kipas letrik,,, bole adjust speed lagi... tgn2 pn x la pnat,, kn genius tu,,, (actually we saw this in Miri... they even use bigger fan to make Sate~ we came back from Miri n i think this is the 1 we brought back,,, a tradition~ :P)
not bad also this idea.. tengok;
jadi jak~ cantik la bara2 api tu,,, bk kata pepatah melayu, Kalau genggam bara api, (tu pun kalo kau nk genggam bnde tuh~), biar smpai jadi ______ (not sure,,,)
. my major "job" here was to "tepung tawar" all the food... u dont know "tepung tawar"???? dis 1 meh... sapu2 atas itu ayam n ikan n udang n Lobster
Lets get started!!
before the barbecue, i always ask my dad... pak, y not u buy the orange lobster like we eaten before n in TV also kale oren maa~ he just smiled at me... (how could u???~~!!)
waa... suddenly change color ka??? =.^... malu nye bile xde ilmu pngtahuan yg lengkap~ wahaha.. makin asyik I ambik gamba!!!
this 1 is the "ayam" (cannot see clearly)
(sorry, only smpat ambik this 2,,, above 1 is the prawn (big n small) n below it was the Lobster.... crashed into pieces... thank god my dad did dat... easier for me to telan semua... we invited our aunts (3 of them) n my cousin to join the "I dont know wat we r celebrating" dinner~ to top it up, enjoy them wif COKE!!
Thank You for spending ur PRECIOUS time on this Greeny Blog of mine... so, I guess sooner or later,, m not a loner anymore... I always enjoy great food n I would love to share them wif u guys (and gurls of course) .. anytime,, anityme~
laporr aku nangga ji. glup glup :)
ReplyDelete